Friday, July 3, 2009

So "Wots" up?

Gooood afternoon (well for me..here..on the east coast..anywayz :P),

Yes yes, I know it's been a minute..but ya never can fully predict RL. Anywho, best believe it dahlings, I have a new skin to review, and ain't she a beaut! It's Wots skin #003!

I just LOVE this makeup! It's so fun, and well chic! I also like the fact that the designer, made the tone seriously nubian and wasn't afraid to make the eye makeup out there. It's just enough, without being clownish, and TRUST me..I've seeeeen my share of clownish skins.. my god.. the mental images.. *shivers*


What's also pretty awesome, is that because the make up is so bold, and such a statement maker, it goes with everything purple in my closet :P Which as some of my dear friends may know, I've been on a real purple kick for a while now.

Like this adorable "Retro" sunglasses T from Picadi Jasha, (Have I mentioned how much I admire this shop? The choices are.. fabulous, and the colors simply marvellous!), and paired with the Mini Jean Skirt in Turquoise aslo from Picadi Jasha.

Here, I show of the delicous backside to this skin, with the Crocheted Bikini from Crochet! (Isn't the shading divine?) It truly shows the versatility of the colors, even with the bold purple eyeshadow, it really goes with just about anything.

Naturally, with the bikini chosen and the whole 70's sort of feel to it, I had to choose Maitreya's
Apple hair in Ebony. Now I'm really "Groovy" LOL Oh wow.. points to moi for my cornyness? Anyone? :P



(LOL I love how it looks like I'm holding the camera from this angle, can ya'll say MYSPACE!!)
Another point about this skin, that I am finding skin artiste are really paying attention to now, are the detail and bone shading.

My first skin had the shading all over the place, making it look slightly unrealistic and more towards cartoon like. While that may be good for the anime in me, it wasn't good for a begining career in modeling. So now, either it's just begun, this notice of bone detail, or I've simply moved on to better skins, I don't know.. but I like it!

Here you can see exactly what I'm talking about. The contours in shading of the neck and chest area, delicate, yet there... It's beautiful, it's realistic, it's truly art!

Outfits
Skin: Wot! #003

Shirt: Picadi Jasha "Retro Sunglass T"

Skirt: Picadi Jasha "Turquoise Mini"

Bikini: Crochet! "Crochet Bikini"

Hair: Matreiya "Apple" in Ebony

No comments: