Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And the time keeps on rollin..

Ok, ok I know.
I haven't been on in FOREVER!
But I actually had some RL problems to attend to. I've since moved coastally.. No mo westcoast *le sigh*. But hopefully its all for the better.

Let see...I have gotten back into SL. I've also officially decided to work as an african american model. You know..reflecting what I am in rl..african american. None of this "light trying to pass" mess. I am an african american, therefore I should persue that area of modeling.


Since, I've gone ahead and purchased a couple of new skins, both by Cupcake. I will definitely be editing this post later to show photos of them both. They're gorgeous! Cupcake got me in trouble. I nearly blew all of my hard earned lindens there over a two day period. Their mainstore is collassal. And for that, I adore them.

I actually have got to run a couple of errands, I shall be back later!

Kiss kiss
Afrosia

No comments: