Saturday, November 29, 2008

Stone goddess...

I actually had some down time today, to explore our lovely metaverse.

I've been to japan, france, and even an african sim.. but have never been to england..
So I decided to hit the search to see what I could find.

What did I find? Stonehenge.

Decided to teleport there, upon arrival I meet the creator of the sim. It is actually a full scale replica of the original. It's beautiful...its quiet... its...serene. And also has some great poses for simply beautiful photo opporitunities...

Yay! Share time!



the pose is called, energize.. I just think it's so...beautiful...( and of course you know I had to get all whimsical with it, so I put on the Danica dress from [[seVan]], ADORABLE!


The shoes you see here are SC's Delia Print Flat's in Flower Funk, and the bracelet are from Sh*t Happens, entitled "Snowy Orange Bangles".



I just love this pose...there's something so...vulnerable about it... innocent even. With the cute little flower there.
The hair in this shot (as with all the others) is from ETD called "Flowing", I must say I totally love the bangs in this shot... This sim alone, made me want to scramble around my mother in laws house to look for her copy of photoshop.. there is just so many possibilities with this photo..AAAH!

I also had the joy of attending a live performance at the JSP sim:

Allistar

His music was so..inspiring. I will definitely have to look for more of his venues..(doesn't hurt that he's a cutie!).

As for right now, I'm heading over to mah fave new hangout Mad Nics for some hockey...maybe I'll whoop her booty this time.... who am I kiddin'?!!?


Love ya's!
Afrosia

No comments: