Thursday, November 20, 2008

Huzzah huzzah!

Well gooood morning ladies and gents of the metaverse blogisphere (aka..:P Second life).
Allow me to introduce my self, I am Afrosia Choche. An aspiring model, a beautiful soul, and a serious shop-a-holic. But..well who isn't.. a shop-a-holic that is.

I hope I can bring to the table something new...something fresh. An insight into this whole modeling/second life thing that will give you a clear view of everything going on in my pixelated life.
This is not, and will not be about reality as we know it (real life). But that of a second reality. However should something in my first life transpire that should be noted, I will go forth and do so.

I hope not to bore you, only delight and entertain you!

Having said those words, let the free flowing stories and thoughts of our second stratusphere commence!

No comments: